03 Ford v10 to 12v wiring questions? HELP!!!

Ryland1503

Ok guys here's the deal. I've researched and researched with no luck and I just got off the phone with Scott from destroked and this is what he gave me as far as wiring the their tach kit.
pin 30 crankshaft sensor dark blue +
pin 31 camshaft sensor Red +
pin 41 crankshaft grey -
pin43 camshaft orange -

Problem is pin 30 and 31 are not punched out 41 is pink/white and there is no 43
the camshaft sensor wiring i have is dark green and a light blue

Also this truck only has a cylinder head temp (cht) sensor so what do I do for coolant temp?
The truck was an 2003 F250 lariat FX4 4R100 auto now 95 12v nv4500
Thanks in advance

if i read this right just put the v10 coolant sensor in place of the dodge one and for the tach good luck i uses the dakota digital one that counts the teeth on my flywheel so i cant tell ya about destrokes someone will chime in on that.

The CHT sensor has a real course thread and doesnt fit in your average adapters. I found an universal coolant temp sensor in some old inventory, would I be right to just wire that up in place of the CHT sensor?

I did an '04 F-350 with a V-10 and put in a first gen and everything works fine. you have the 59 -1 wheel correct? Cam(+) and Crank(+) go to one side of the sensor, cam(-) and crank(-) go together and the last wire from sensor goes to ground.

They sent me a 40-1. Talked to fordcummins they said just wire which ever one is seeing power to the sensor, leave the other one out and ground the other tach sensor wire. I kept playing phone tag with Scott today so no input.

Back