04 6.0 engine. WILL PART OUT!!

quadzzeeburnout

not posi's, quadzzee's!!
complete engine as of now. Has low comp. code in #7 cyl. Been that way since i got it. I replaced that injector cuz it was dumpin fuel. I installed sinister egr delete w/ upgraded oil cooler. Also has brand new FICM (stock). Has dual alternators and also a new fan clutch. I am doing a cummins swap so i dont need any of it except some temp and psi. sensors. If somebody wants injectors, ill sell the whole set, not just a few. Call with your needs! thanks, erik 774-216-1283 . I dont get on the computer much, so phone is the best way to contact me. Parts are located on Cape Cod, MA. Zip is 02645

bump...sold one injector to a friend, so now i will split up the set. I have two sets of cyl. heads complete, dual alternator setup, and the long block. Lemme know what you need and make offers!!

i have to keep parts of the engine harness for my charging system and starter etc. If you need plugs or parts of it i dont need i could save em. Let me know

down to six injectors, long block, dual alternator setup and other accessories. C'mon guys make some offers. shortblock, longblock, valve covers, motor mounts, anything u want off it!! The alternator setup included all tensioners, belts, pulleys, etc. complete package! call or text 774-216-1283

haha that figures. Ive also got and almost new fan clutch just so everybody knows. Comes with fan attached

bump. all injectors sold. still have long block, extra set of heads, 5r110 trans and a 273 t case. All must go. Pulled head off and #7 had wrist pin comin out and gouged cylinder wall. short block needs a sleeve. Will sell for cheap

Back