06 5.9 lockup tuning/apply question

DMcpherson

COAL SLAYER
Im not sure if Im missing something or not understanding how the lockup apply works. Trying to get LU to apply in third gear and for the life of me can not get it to.
Also, is there somewhere to adjust fan temps? Cant seem to find that either.
Current tune attached. Feel free to tell me if anything else looks terrible. First diesel tune Ive done.

Apparently I can not attach the tune file.
EFI doesn't have fan control maps exposed. HP tuners doesn't, but I can't make sense of how it works.

Are you sure the lockup function works mechanically/you've shorted it manually to make it engage? I'm relatively certain the lockup is temp dependent, there could be an issue with that

EFI doesn't have fan control maps exposed. HP tuners doesn't, but I can't make sense of how it works.

Are you sure the lockup function works mechanically/you've shorted it manually to make it engage? I'm relatively certain the lockup is temp dependent, there could be an issue with that
Yes. I had a mail order tune in the truck which did go in the lock up in third. I pulled the stock file to retune and now can't get it to go in.

I do see an HP tuners that I can control the fan but I'm not sure if I can convert to HP then back to make those changes?

Yes. I had a mail order tune in the truck which did go in the lock up in third. I pulled the stock file to retune and now can't get it to go in.

I do see an HP tuners that I can control the fan but I'm not sure if I can convert to HP then back to make those changes?
The process I was looking at was making changes using HP to a stock file, flashing the modified stock tune and then using EFI for the rest. I was looking at this to modify the cranking fuel table which isn't in EFI.

Any off chance it got a manual file flashed back in?

Back