06 motor

rjustman

2006 motor out of a f250 will be pretty much complete minus the wiring and accessories needed to complete my swap..i will leave motor in the truck if someone wants videos of it running or cold starting or anything anyone wants to see..the clock is showing 180k. Last owner said aftermarket head studs and egr cooler have been installed at around 155k miles im working on getting reciepts or info on that right now..but you can clearly see the aftermarket studs on driver side of motor..while the heads were off a quick inspection was done on cylinder walls and piston condition and everything checked out..motor has always been stock no chip intake exhaust or anything...motor runs great no smoke or anything.. id like to start price at $4000. Im not a ford guy and dont honestly know what these motors go for but am needing money to complete my build..

I also have the complete trans out of the truck also i need to sell..600 on the trans?

Im located in az and use uship for shipping.if interested ill need a full address and to know if it is commercial or not..i will submit the request and wait on bids..its usually pretty good prices..

Pm me or text/call 9282411074
Richard

the trans will also come with the cooler and lines etc.. i am looking for a quick sell so input on where i should be on price will be taken into consideration.. im looking for a quick sell without giving it away.. so if anyone has any input on a good price to move please feel free to chime in. pm or whatever.:) thanks

Richard

I think you are real close on your pricing. I dont think you need to move much at all

Thanks man..i honestly just wanna sell this stuff so i can move on with my project :) but thanks for the input..much appreciated..:)

Update!! Its does in fact have studs and an aftermarket egr cooler..i just had a tech from bullet proof take a look under the hood..he couldnt say for sure if it was a bullet proof egr cooler but since work was done in the Phoenix area odds are that it is..

If I only had the cash I would shoot you an offer, but alas, no luck there,, free bump anyways for you

If this motor is still here when my house sells i will take it off of you,,, just not sure how soon that will be

Sounds good..im sure it will still be here..everyone wants it..but they want me to give it away..

My motor is running real good right now, but I wouldnt mind having a second motor to get all fixed up for when this one suddenly decides to quit. I plan on keeping this truck for along time.

Well id love to sell her to ya
.may the house Gods be with you..good luck on your home sell..

Back