07.5 lmm 4x4 18,500 obo clear title

stockclass

Banned
truck is a ext cab short box 4x4 has 159,000 miles on it runs great new tires on it. wind, locks, cruse, air, onstar. call 608-343-2859.or pm me. clear title. it is red.

truck is in WI. i get some pics up soon. i can email u some to if you would like.

All you guys want to pics- pics -pics-no offers ,at least tell some one if it is not what you are looking for .

oh you again. you seem to like to post the minimalist of details and no pictures but get mad when people ask for pictures or details. no one is going to make an offer on something that they have no details or pics of. do us all a favor learn how to sale something and back off with the attitude or just leave because we don't need it here if this is how you want to act.

oh you again. you seem to like to post the minimalist of details and no pictures but get mad when people ask for pictures or details. no one is going to make an offer on something that they have no details or pics of. do us all a favor learn how to sale something and back off with the attitude or just leave because we don't need it here if this is how you want to act.
I sent alot of pics to people ,and are you on here just to start ****. i see you on about every post you have something to say and it is always :doh: dont post, just go on to something else. i sure dont want to to here what you have to say. thanks for looking.

Im not sure how much you have sold previousely on the internet but its common, theres a million tire kickers out there.............. bump for ya

You could save yourself alot of time and just post the pics on here instead of complaining because everyone wants pics. Did you buy the truck without looking at it first? I know I wouldn't and I'm not going to throw out my E-mail for everyone to see. I guess the truck must be ugly and beat up if you won't post pics for everyone to see. Do things right if you really want to sell something or try your luck on auto trader or ebay.

All you guys want to pics- pics -pics-no offers ,at least tell some one if it is not what you are looking for .

You could save yourself alot of time and just post the pics on here instead of complaining because everyone wants pics. Did you buy the truck without looking at it first? I know I wouldn't and I'm not going to throw out my E-mail for everyone to see. I guess the truck must be ugly and beat up if you won't post pics for everyone to see. Do things right if you really want to sell something or try your luck on auto trader or ebay.
trucks in great shape, all you have to do is pm if you dont want people to see your email. thanks for looking.

07.5 duramax

thanks for all the post and email , the truck is SOLD!!!!!!! this site works real good to sell trucks. there are just a hand full of people that like to start **** some people just have diffrent ways they like to sell stuff. you guys that give people **** have your way, we have are way. but it all works THANKS FOR LOOKING.

Back