1:1 on dyno?

strokedviking

ok, i'm dynoing my truck and need to know how to keep my torqueshift in 4th. can i pull a solenoid plug, or do i have to just feather it? need to know ASAP! thanks!

^^^ you're right. 4th gear 1:1. i am not sure how to make it stay in 4th. maybe contact your tuner and have them make a file that won't allow it into OD.

1:1 is 4th gear with the converter locked. I would have your tuner write you a dyno tune that holds 4th and locks the converter for you.

strokedviking said:
i believe OD is not 1:1

1-1 would be direct drive not overdrive =P

What kind of dyno is it? Usually people use direct for load dynos and od for dynojets.

Get ahold of David Dunbar. He knows a few things about it. Ddunbar is his username.

yes thats an audi R8 in my avatar....pretty sweet huh?

well, i just dynoed it on a superflow with just easing on to the throttle in 4th
i called innovative about the 1:1 thing, i was like an hour away from dynoing it so they just said to feather into it.
i thought the hp was pretty on, but thaught the tourgue was a little low. could be from my 13.5 wide 33" ATZ.
386.2whp, 603.4wtrq

sorry, thats with an 05 auto ycr4 ****e code, ID extreme street tune, 03 turbo, 5" straight through, accufab elbow, afe open air intake, w/4:10's,
33-13.5/18 ATZ's on 18x10 recoils

I locked mine in third gear went to about 35mph and then hammered down on it and just cracked 400hp and just shy of 700tq with a turbo that has a slight crack and hole in it:bang with innovatives extreme tune.

Back