1/8th mile 12v truck

What rearend did stock600 run to be able to use a 3 spd transmission? I'm about to narrow a D80 and the lowest gear it can run is a 3.54. Or was it a 1/8th mile only truck?

It was built and set up for the 1/8th mile, it was gear bound at 119. Managed to run a few passes to the 1/4 in the 10.3x's but it was done pulling after the 1/8th. ~112mph 1/8th and 119mph 1/4

Negative on the TS that is our busy time of year, pm me how much sir.

What were the et's on those runs and what tire? Im guessing a 3.54 gear?

What rpm were you turning out the end of the 1/8th?

Last edited:
Toolman im glad im not the only one that knows what your title means. Where abouts in OK are you?

Toolman im glad im not the only one that knows what your title means. Where abouts in OK are you?

Mike Doss at Dr Performance has had that stuck in my head for a couple weeks now.. :hehe:

Im in Oologah, its about 30 minutes north of Tulsa. I take it your SW OK?

Ok, looked it up and your just west of the City on 40. Planning on running at the OKC track a few times this year with some gasser buddies of mine. :Cheer:

check out ckperformance.com they have a 2000hp capable th 400 that costs less than any decent 47re

I have a feeling I might have to dethrone him just to have the title! :hehe:

You can gladly have the titleLOL, I dont fancy the thought of breaking another driveline piece now that my feet are over the tranny and the driveshaft is right below my..... well lets say I didnt spare any expense on driveshaft size, parts, or cost.
Did you finally get yorself a good aftermarket input shaft, I only had to break one to learn better on that one in the 400 that is, I think I broke 3 in the TH350 before I learned my lesson though, then all the rear gears..... boy looking back it's stupid to break that many of the same damn parts, its way cheaper to build it with the very best of parts the first time..... hind site's always 20/20
Bring that swingset with ya to Ennis, I got one now to:hehe:

You can gladly have the titleLOL, I dont fancy the thought of breaking another driveline piece now that my feet are over the tranny and the driveshaft is right below my..... well lets say I didnt spare any expense on driveshaft size, parts, or cost.
Did you finally get yorself a good aftermarket input shaft, I only had to break one to learn better on that one in the 400 that is, I think I broke 3 in the TH350 before I learned my lesson though, then all the rear gears..... boy looking back it's stupid to break that many of the same damn parts, its way cheaper to build it with the very best of parts the first time..... hind site's always 20/20
Bring that swingset with ya to Ennis, I got one now to:hehe:

Wont be at anus with the truck again.. :bang Got the ArtCarr input, drum, and a couple other pieces, pro gears, etc.... now I just need to get off my duff and order a converter.

Go get it ordered! I'll get up there and help ya get it all back together!

I like the new avatar!LOL

Go get it ordered! I'll get up there and help ya get it all back together!

I like the new avatar!LOL

<<<< That Craftsman socket is still keeping my two axle shafts apart... and always will be...:hehe:

Ill start calling around for a converter.. (hangs head in shame)

<<<< That Craftsman socket is still keeping my two axle shafts apart... and always will be...:hehe:

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink:hehe:, Give Allan a call I dont think you could beat thier prices anywhere else anyway, tell him you want the Tucker discount:shake:, See ya at Anus.
Ryan

I still say you need to send that pic and story to Craftsman!

Did you ever get the video of you almost dieing?

I still say you need to send that pic and story to Craftsman!

Did you ever get the video of you almost dieing?

Just cause I had the truck only on the right front wheel doesn't qualify as almost dieing.... :hehe: I have the video, but no way to play it.

Back