12. something

What was the 60ft doesnt look like it came out very hard? I think when I was low 12s my mph was around 111 @ 7000lbs.

What is your trans setup sounds like you have a converter that is set loose or something with the trans by the way it sounded shifting ect.

60' was 1.79 1/8 was 7.596 the trans was shifting well i have a stock stall converter single billet hanzer a standalone tcm and a suncoast vb i diddnt launch hard bc i wanted to save my little 10 bolt for the nhrda race in pueblo i think it had its last run there lol the converter is set up to lock and be in od by 40 mph

Sounds like the converter never locked---in fact, never even heard it shifting gears.

i diddnt even use the shifter on this one i just put it in drive and gave it the onion

its your single billet most likely what is the percentage of lock before it locks up full.

i have a pcs standalone tcm it has a fulley electronic vb i have it locked up in 2nd gear all the way to od

i think i figured out the converter lock up deal today set my 3>4 shift further out so it doesnt fall under the turbo but i havent even started to spray this thing yet so .......

Why not try locking it in 2nd? I think it would help you out quite a bit, especially considering your converter is pretty loose.

its not that loose its kinda different in a 4,000lb car to load the charger it seems loose bc it was in od at 40 mph lol

Back