12 valve Intake flange.

Smoking S

Who makes a steel 12 valve intake flange. Pictures and phone numbers would be great.

BBD- Who did your work? It looks like they welded a piece of steel around the #1 intake port for a larger sealing surface and for bolts to go in front of #1 intake port?

BBD- Who did your work? It looks like they welded a piece of steel around the #1 intake port for a larger sealing surface and for bolts to go in front of #1 intake port?

The flange is Keatings and the head work was done by Indy Cylinder head.

I will see if I can locate a reciept.

BBD

Anyone else welded if front of the number one port for a larger sealing surface?

Yeah i did, as well as welded up between the ports to seperate them.

Ain't it very hard to weld on these head? Why not weld the stock intake back on than?

Ain't it very hard to weld on these head? Why not weld the stock intake back on than?

Because the stock intake isn't the best for performance, once you've taken the steps people are taking these days...airflow is important!

Chris

Either are blown intake gaskets. Whats the best way to seal the flange? Cooper gasket?

The hards are quite hard to weld on, You need a good high nickel rod and to evenly prehead the head in an oven to 250 or so degrees.

JLibert, The intake flange they are refering to is the large one required for when you mill off the intake, but that is handy to know nonetheless!

Anyone have Keating number? Tried calling woodfuff everyday this week three times a dat and nobody's around. Pulling season is right around the cornor.

Back