12 valve nozzles

superbeesimmet

I want to change my injectors and go with a bigger set than my stock ones. Im looking at the bosch 370 injectors. But for around the same price I can get a good set of nozzles. Which would be the better way to go and how hard is it to change the injector nozzles out or do I have to take then to a shop? I really have not found much on the nozzles. Thanks.

Well after you spend your hard earned money on the nozzles, put them on, now they need to go to a reputable shop and they will have to take them all appart and reset the pop pressures and balance them and with any luck they will actually seal with the pintles and they just may work.

Well after you spend your hard earned money on the nozzles, put them on, now they need to go to a reputable shop and they will have to take them all appart and reset the pop pressures and balance them and with any luck they will actually seal with the pintles and they just may work.

I don't know about 12 valve nozzles but when I bought my Jammer 5's, they came wit new pintles matched to the nozzle. As far as pop pressure, only a shop or someone with a pop-off pressure tester can check that. For about 500 bucks you can get a good set made balanced and tested and shipped to your door. I'd either buy a set of 370's if you can't afford 500 bucks or just save up for a few more months.

I have a set of DDP'3 in the F.S. section for $600.00 + shipping and they are at Weston's shop ready to ship. They are all balanced and pop pressures set, cleaned and ready to go.

If you look on ddp website in the garage sale section they have 12v tips for sale.

Check out Southern Diesel Extreme injectors. Built in-house to Smokem's specs. That speaks for itself. Great price and a great injector! Also, Chris is a great guy to work with.

479-799-3953
Southern Diesel Extreme

I just put these injectors in and the driveability is so much better than my marine injectors. Less smoke, more SOTP power and so much smoother running.

Back