12 valve twin turbo

deverstx

I want to know how you setup a twin turbo on a 12 valve. It looks like to me from some pics that you turn the exhaust manifold upside down, to fit both the turbos under the hood. If I'm wrong let me know. I'm trying to build a 12second everyday driver and I am still learning.

I want to know how you setup a twin turbo on a 12 valve. It looks like to me from some pics that you turn the exhaust manifold upside down, to fit both the turbos under the hood. If I'm wrong let me know. I'm trying to build a 12second everyday driver and I am still learning.

Generaly speaking you want to elevate the small charger so you can come underneath with the additional piping.

As far as single chargers.....why drink Milwaukee's Best when you can have Budweiser ?

Some referr this as being rightside up LOL :hehe:

Back