12mm ARP's

stock600

This is the set of studs I ran in the Altered, then went to thier New Age 625 set that retails for 2k. I paid like 460-480... I'll ship them for 325
Ryan

Im sure this price is very fair but I'll ship them for 300 even. I have no use for them anymore, torqued only a few times to the rec. 125#
Ryan

Last edited:
What is needed to use on 2006

I have no idea, thier for a 12v. They were purchases around this time last year when I built the Altered and ran maybe half the season. I went to the 625's for fear of lossing a HG at my boost levels, water under the tires in a low/mid 8 second Altered would be a bad idea, the 625 were an insurance policy. Ryan

This is the set of studs I ran in the Altered, then went to thier New Age 625 set that retails for 2k. I paid like 460-480... I'll ship them for 325
Ryan

625's retail for $2000? What am I missing here?

625's retail for $2000? What am I missing here?

What do you mean. ARP contacted me and sponsored me the set of 625's, when they shipped he also sent a full catalog and price sheet. The 625's in thier book he sent me retail for like 1996.95. I understand they could prob. be purchased for far less from someone else but, thats not the way I worded it either, I stated I believe retail, whats the question here?

I also understand the 2000's have came down in price the last few years, many have told me in PM they can be bought for 400 on ebay. This is still a savings of a hundred bucks for the same part....

Ryan

Measured them for stretch? Very interested

No I have not, but they always pulled down very nice and didnt have that bad feeling about any of them. I think that comes from over torquing them, take them to the rec. 125# and they wont strech

Back