12v and 24v heads Rocker assembalys

Macktruckdriver

I have one bare 12V head thats been fireringed. $300

1 set of 12V rockers assembalies $100

stock 12V injector lines with all clamps $40

Stock set of Push rods 12v $35

Stock set of lifters 12v $25

CR exh manifold $35

I also have a stock 24v head with the valves and springs and keepers. Not shure If we still have the rockers but I can check if anyones interested. $400

I have a o ringed head and I'm interested could you PM me a # and we could discuss somethings?

Anybody have Nick's(macktruckdriver) phone #? Would like to discuss a trade with him.

It was resurfaced last spring and was on a DD truck for a summer then romoved and ended up Building a motor and put the groves in the block and used a different head. No crack that I know of didnt look if it has any of the usual crack these heads have. What is a O-ringed head?

It was resurfaced last spring and was on a DD truck for a summer then romoved and ended up Building a motor and put the groves in the block and used a different head. No crack that I know of didnt look if it has any of the usual crack these heads have. What is a O-ringed head?

O rings are similar to fire rings but smaller and more desireable for a daily driver. They hold extra boost pressure over a stock headgasket, but not as much as fire rings. O rings are good for 50-60psi.

Here is an example. This is NOT a picture of my head.
32103480004_large.jpg

I have the bare head off my 97 that I'm currently rebuilding the motor on. I took it to the machine shop when it was pulled, and it was checked for flatness in straight line from end to end along the o rings. However it couldn't be checked diagonally(sp?) because of the rings. It has not been magged since it was decked & o-ringed before installing 2 years ago.

If you want to trade I say we send both head's to Pure Diesel Power (cheaper shipping for you since your up north) to be checked out. If they give the thumbs up they ship you my old head and vice versa.

I will PM you my phone # let me know if your interested.

u still got that fireringed head
for 300 my little 94 12v is very interested in being a big boy but needs this to hang with the big boys

I also have a stock 24v head with the valves and springs and keepers. Not shure If we still have the rockers but I can check if anyones interested. $400

If you don't mind looking I need another set of 24v rockers without the plastic retainers.

Back