12v injector non-oem return lines

Recently I've had a helluva time keeping my injectors from leaking around the return lines. The small banjo bolts seem to loosen up over time from vibration I think caused by the lines? Maybe the line is cracked?

yhst-53911804814713_2222_55016508.jpg

Anyways, I seen on CPP's website their competition injectors which seemed to have a pretty sweet looking return setup. Is this something people have made to go into existing injectors? Does anyone run this?

Interested to see people's thoughts, or maybe this is old news?

i have been told that if you separate your injector return and your pump return that it will fix that problem gonna try it on my brothers puller we have changed the line out all the bolts and washers and once you take it down the track once they leak horrible at high rpm

From what I understand this "style" of injector is a real PITA to deal with because of the return set up plus whatever downfalls Weston knows of...

as in they flow too much towards return?

IH injectors in general or this "M-style" Weston mentioned?

The DT360/466 used the same holder, they must be located or "clocked" when installed. They use a Stanadyne/Ambac nozzle that has a 4.5mm guide(M-style) as opposed to the truck nozzles being 4mm guide(P-style). Turning them down to 7mm leaves the all thickness a bit on the thin side and they have been known to crack on the shank.

The DT360/466 used the same holder, they must be located or "clocked" when installed. They use a Stanadyne/Ambac nozzle that has a 4.5mm guide(M-style) as opposed to the truck nozzles being 4mm guide(P-style). Turning them down to 7mm leaves the all thickness a bit on the thin side and they have been known to crack on the shank.

Thanks for the info.
I'm not too familiar with this subject so forgive my lack of knowledge.

Could have just said they go boom instead of getting all technical.

Back