12v Parts and twins

Hey ya'll I have some parts I am putting up for sale since I am changing some things up during my rebuild. All these prices are OBO with shipping included. Most the parts have about 40k miles on them.

12mm ARP Head studs $350
Eat soot billet tappet cover $175
Maxxspool push rods $175
1.5" Common Rail tappets $60
PDR 176*x.255"I/ 206*x.298" E/ 104 LSA with bolt on retainer $250
60lb Valve springs $100 for all 12
Homemade Dual ram style intake horn $75
HE341/S475/83/1.1T6 Twins $2500
.040" OS 286210 Mahle pistons with ceramic coated tops by Lazarsmith and .050" Intake and .060" Exhaust valve reliefs. $500
Also have a GT4202 with a .9AR T6 wastegated housing. $300
Cummins genuine 12/24v block stiffener $110

The 12mm ARP's are about 4 years old, and only torqued down twice, one initial torque and one retorque. Four of the medium length studs had just some very minor rust on them.

The billet tappet cover has a brand new o-ring from eatsoot to go along with it.

the CR tappets are all labeled with what lobe on the cam they rode on so they can be reinstalled the same way. And the cam has a billet gear retainer and has a fuel pump lobe but it has been clearanced slightly so the CR tappet clears it. There is one very minor scratch on the #6 exhaust lobe but I don't think it would cause an issue.

The homemade dual ram is functional but there is one small pin hole in a weld that it will leak out some air, If I get time I may try to clean the paint off of it and use a TIG to "wash" over the existing welds and fix the pin hole. And I will say when I built it I should have made it a little taller because the injector lines are a little hard to take off and put back on, which if you're not doing it all the time isn't a very big deal.

The HE341 has a 1" WG bore and was rebuilt before going on the truck by ED and is in good shape when I looked at it last. The S475 was a S471 but I had a 75mm compressor wheel put on it and rebuilt by a company local to me called Turbo Technologies. It was in great shape but since he was putting a new wheel on it and balancing it I had him put a rebuild kit in it at the same time, it has maybe 2,000-3,000 miles on it since then. Comp housing is polished. Has an AFE progaurd 10 air filter to go along with it. only thing you would need on the twins is to make a bracket for the HE341 wastegate or buy a spring wastegate.

I am going to have the pistons looked over by the machine shop that I have been using, but they look fine to me.

The Gt4202 is really in good shape but it has a tiny amount of in/out play, I'll try to put an indicator on it to measure exactly what it has but the wheels haven't made contact to anything.

I have pictures of all this stuff and I will try to get them uploaded somehow.

[ame="http://s957.photobucket.com/user/Cumminspowa/library/12v%20Parts%20for%20sale?sort=3&page=1"]12v Parts For Sale by Cumminspowa | Photobucket[/ame]

Back