12v ZF6 Crank Spacer Flywheel Bolts

regulator

Has anyone actually found m12 x 1.25 x 50mm bolts that are grade 12.9 to use with a destroked crank spacer and southbend single disk ? Are you using 10.9's ?
I don't know why after spending 1000's of dollars between the two companies they can't seem to send the right length bolts! I've tried every Hardware store and equipement dealer around, any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Yes its a socket head, but it should hold just fine.

Thanks for the response. I ordered those from fastenal last week and they got me 1.5 thread after they took my $50 for 8 bolts. When I picked them up and told them they were wrong they told me they could'nt get them in a 1.25 thread. Thanks

socket heads wont work, the heads stick out to far. I have a set of 12mmx1.25x40 10.9 from sb themselves.. the 10.9s hold fine

socket heads wont work, the heads stick out to far. I have a set of 12mmx1.25x40 10.9 from sb themselves.. the 10.9s hold fine

I don't know if I've got an oddball. But the bolts SB sent aren't long enough, I think they are 40's. Thanks

The ones I have work with the crank spacer and a southbend 3200dd clutch....I have a set of 12.9 socket heads and 10.9 hex....both long enough. just the socket heads dont work with my clutch

The ones I have work with the crank spacer and a southbend 3200dd clutch....I have a set of 12.9 socket heads and 10.9 hex....both long enough. just the socket heads dont work with my clutch

I ordered 12.9 socket heads from mcmaster carr. If I have to take a little off the heads to clear disc I will. The bolts from SB were actually 35mm. I guess I'm just venting a little. The customer should'nt have to chase hardware around. Thanks for your help.

Has anyone actually found m12 x 1.25 x 50mm bolts that are grade 12.9 to use with a destroked crank spacer and southbend single disk ? Are you using 10.9's ?

We use some 10.9 it is equivalant to a grade 8.

Back