1302/2000 uncorrected & drug free

Nice run :ft:

By the sound of your post, you must not spend much time at home. Sounds like your on the road all the time like John Robinson

3260e52a7692ceb47e802c1720915729.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great numbers!

You mind me asking which back spacing option you went with on 17x12 wheels? Was it the 5.3?

Nice run :ft:

By the sound of your post, you must not spend much time at home. Sounds like your on the road all the time like John Robinson

Between August 7th and today I've been home for a total of about a day and a half... looking forward to sitting on my couch in my underwear for like 3 days straight with my phone in the gun safe :hehe:

nice, what rims are those?

Weld T56 in 17x12

Cool, shes definitely got some fuel behind her. Can you tell us any details about your setup?

Yea, Dan was running the dyno and in his defense there's no gauges in my truck other than a boost gauge so getting it to load without choking it out took a few tries.

Basic setup is as follows; FPE Sleeved 6.4 motor with forged diamond pistons, hamilton 188/220 cam, R&R rods. Fuel is two stock CP3's and a single airdog 200, 250% BMS 143* injectors massaged over by S&S. Air is compounded GTX4202R/GTX5533R with dual 45mm TS hyper-gate's on spring only. A/A banks off the shelf interocoler with a small water injection system that comes on above 60psi boost spraying a small nozzle pre and post intercooler.

Truck averages 95psi boost under full load and does 118mph in the 1/8 but I haven't been able to make a complete 1/4 mile pass since I bounced it off the wall in June because the damn thing won't stop wobbling now. Ripping the motor/trans/turbos out and shoving it in a 4 linked back half truck for 2015..

:tree:

Great numbers!

You mind me asking which back spacing option you went with on 17x12 wheels? Was it the 5.3?

of all the options they had and I don't remember the specifics, i requested the one that would keep the tires as tucked in underneath the truck as possible. I'm a dealer for Weld, if you want the hook up, i got the hook up :Cheer:

Makes me wish I would have ran it out to 5200rpm to see where the curve actually goes, looks like it was just getting its 2nd wind when we lifted.

I didn't catch that part. It does look like it had started to pick up again. Would be interesting to see what it does at a little higher RPM.

Death wobble cure:

Build custom control arms with a longer lower link to add more positive caster to the front axle/steering setup.

Think of it as adding more rake to a motorcycle, you want the stretched out chopper steering, not the short quick sportbike steering. Just add 1-1.5* more caster on my Junker Drag Truck made a HUGE improvement in high speed handling/shake/death wobble.

of all the options they had and I don't remember the specifics, i requested the one that would keep the tires as tucked in underneath the truck as possible. I'm a dealer for Weld, if you want the hook up, i got the hook up :Cheer:

Very good to know!

Back