16x12 wheels

01silver bullet

Washed up
Does anyone know of any companys that build 16x12? I found some mickey thompsons, which i like there a little spendy though, anyone else running 16x12s? there going on my 30/14.50R16 m+h cheater slicks!

Real Racing will make whatever you need. I have a set of their single beadlock 16x12. About the best made wheel that I have seen and extremely lightweight.

Marsh racing wheels will make anything you want.

MRWracing

thanks for the site-

steel and heavy is what i already have...... and want light weight

Marsh racing wheels will make anything you want.

MRWracing

Marsh is also good for a cheaper steel wheel. With their wheels (depending on the backspacing you are looking for) you need to pay close attention to the caliper/wheel clearance.

ION wheels also has a mass produced 16X12.... they are decently priced too... i have a set im getting here soon

You gonna run those tires on your 01, if so it may hurt you on the top end unless you re-gear it.

Check Bogart wheels. I think they can build to whatever you want. Is stockton wheel still around? They were out of Sac.

I ended up with some aluminum 16 x 10 wheels and I can't find anything to fit them. Can't imagine fitting 12's.

Ya, well I just went ahead and ordered the Mickey Thompson classic 2s cause I can get them at cost and after looking couldn't find really anything cheaper...

Brad-I want the truck and the slicks! Just wish I had the money haha

Brett I'm probly not going to run these on my 01 unless I can't find another truck before next year I will have to re gear my truck..

The tires are 30x14.50r 16 I go them from Joe higura for a deal that I couldn't pass up lol don't think anyone would! I plan on running them with the 3:55 gears, sound like it should work good to you? What gears do you guys recommend/run with a 30" tall tire? Thanks!

I ran the 16x12 m/t classic II on my old dually with 33.5x16.5 slicks, really nice wheel

Sent using tapatalk from my HTC Aria

Back