Transmission
· NV 4500
· Southbend 3850 dual disk (4 hooks)
· Fully splined main shaft
· New 5th gear
· New seals, bearings and gaskets
· 1 3/8” Input shaft
· New chain in transfer case

The truck is in excellent condition with new paint, tires and wheels. It is an SLT Laramie with all options except leather. Other add-ons include: B&W turnover ball, brake box, Firestone airbags, Bilstein shocks, 2” leveling kit, custom traction bars and front weight bracket. Other options too numerous to list. It’s been my daily driver for 7 years and currently has 193,000 miles on the clock. It looks and drives as good as it did new. There is no dings, dents, scratches or Bondo in the body. The interior is perfect with no rips or tears in the seats or cracks in the dash. This is the nicest ’97 you’ll find and must see to believe.

Serious inquiries only. No joy rides or tire kickers. $14,500

where are you located/pics?

if this is who i think it is, he is located in winchester ky and this truck is as slick as they come, dodd is very particular about up keep on his stuff, he just bought an 05 off my dad is the reason for the sale. good luck with the sale.

I'm in Winchester Ky like Ether Man said and I'll get some pics up soon.

Here are some I took tonight. I'll get better pics when the rain quits.

IMG_0502Medium.jpg

IMG_0503Medium.jpg

IMG_0504Medium.jpg

Very nice truck Dodd. This is Travis, if I didn't have my 24V I'd come look at it. Good luck with the sale.

Noooooo Dodd don't do it!! That's one of the cleanest 97's I've ever laid eyes on! :cry

I make know someone interested. :(

Hey im located in Ohio and my buddy has been begging me to sell him my 01. I told him as soon as I came across something i would consider. I would like to talk to you some more, i will pm you.

Back