1998 p pump 24 valve dodge 2500

24vbummins

Hello, I've had this truck for almost 5 years and built it for myself but I found a new truck Id like to buy and have to part with it. Here are the basic specs for the truck:
1998 dodge 2500 eclb
8800 gvw
It was an automatic but I did an nv4500 conversion about 3 years ago.
Has around 300k on the chassis and engine(I say around because I changed out the dash for one without the prnd indicator.)
When the 5 speed conversion was done I installed a single disk full ceramic valair clutch. I've never had it slip but all I've ever done with it was have fun on the street.
It has some minor rust and rot issues. It's a typical 2nd gen dodge that spent its whole life in the northeast.
The 24 valve has the following modifications:
Arp 425 head studs. Done one at a time.
Silver bullet 66 turbo.
844 230hp p7100 with dfi comp delivery valves, eat soot delivery valve holders, 4k gov springs, afc tuned to start moving around 15psi and be fully back by around 35, no plate.
.093 scheid lines
200 hp cpp vco injectors still at vp pop pressure
27 degrees of timing(should be around 25 really because I added 2 degrees to compensate for the injectors still being at the vp pressure.)
It has an airdog 150 set at 40 psi that I've never had an issue with. I know a lot of people have issues with their airdogs but this one hasn't missed a beat in over 4 years.
I know I'm probably going to get picked on but it is a street truck with a hoodstack. Once I got a new daily driver I did it for fun. Truck will come with a 5 inch turbo back that it's had on it since a few weeks after I bought it.
Truck runs great and never missed a beat. Only other problem worth noting is a small oil leak it's had since the pump swap and it might need batteries soon.
I was looking for 12 grand but the lowest I would like to go realistically is around 8000 dollars. I have way more than that in the truck and over the years I've redone most of the chassis at some point or another.
My phone number is 7328037692 and my name is martin. The truck is located in central New Jersey and I would be more than happy to send pictures to interested parties.
Will come with any extra parts I have for the truck and I also have a partially assembled 12 valve with a freshly machined block and head as well as marine pistons that I would include for another 2500 bucks on top of the 8.
Thank you for your time reading and I'm sorry but I don't know how to post pictures on the site. I was always more of a lurker.

Also truck has 4 Isspro gauges. 3 on dash, 1 on column. Fuel pressure, drive pressure, boost, and egts. Sorry for forgetting that in my first post.

Back