1999 Ford F250 Street Truck Common rail Cummins/4r100 Swap

Twright

Hey guys. Been thinking hard about posting this add but it’s time to sell my truck that I’ve been working on through college. Realizing quickly that I need to get into a newer dodge and put the performance diesel side of my life on the back burner for a bit.

Where do I even start? Well this truck has been my project for the past four years and it has gone through so many alterations from its original V10 gas 5 speed to having a Common rail and 4r100 behind it. I will try and post as much as I can about the truck, but feel free to shoot me questions and call anything out I might have forgotten. Before anyone asks. I had the intentions of turning this truck into a race truck, but it’s still in limbo between street truck and race truck. The current swap has under 100 miles on it, I have not dyno’d it or brought it to the track so I have no time slips.

I will say that I will be continuing to add parts to the truck, fix the small things, and keep building a better trans tune as time goes on.

The truck to start off is a 1999 F250 that was originally a V10 gasser with a ZF5 Trans. It had a 12v Cummins and zf5 in it for about 2000 miles. When the laws became more stringent in Massachusetts I decided to try and conform as much as possible and put the Common rail in the truck, which happed in 2011/2012. The frame currently has a little over 153K on it.

Motor/Trans
2005 Cummins Common rail with 95k on it.
BTS 4r100 Transmission
Destroked Adapter plate
Destroked Flex Plate
Autoword Double Engine Mounts
PCS TCM Standalone transmission controller
Custom built drivelines in Boston.

The bottom end is Stock in this motor, was checked and everything seemed good to go.
Cylinder head has been decked flat, intake milled off, Oringed, completely rebuilt with-
Fresh Marine headgasket
110lb Hamilton Valve springs
Freeze plugs drilled and tapped
Hellman billet performance side draft intake on Oringed head.
H-11 head studs
Maxspool billet Chromoly Pushrods
Motor has Compounds, HTT 64/71/13ss Polished Stainless turbo over a Bullseye S480 1.32 AR. Built with a mixture of Source automotive hot pipe and custom tubing. Has Guilitine Air kill on the 480.
PDI 3 piece manifold.

Fueling is Flux 5 Nozzles on freshly rebuilt Injectors
Industrial Injection Twin CP3 kit
Air Dog 150
New Mishmoto radiator
Custom coolant bypass
Two Flexalite 410 dual elec puller fans on Switch
6.0L large Transmission Cooler with Secondary external B&M filter mounted on frame.
Smarty TNT-R tuning.
5” Straight pipe exhaust to FTE 7” miter Stack.

Misc.
Truck has been professionally painted Chevy Cyber Metallic Grey.
The Front end of the truck has been replaced with a 2005-2007 ford front end.
Rear tail gate and bumper from a 2010 Ford truck.
18% tint all around.

All ball joints and tie rods have been just replaced. Brakes and hubs were just gone through.
Has 22x10 Matte Black XD Misfit Rims wrapped with 305/40/22 Nitto 420’s
Interior of the truck has been stripped in preparation for a cage. Rear seats have been put back in, but the truck no longer has carpet or a center console.
I have done the 2008-2010 door panel swap and the windows/ locks function flawlessly.
Two Corbeau fX1 fixed back race seats have been added

There are 9 Autometer Phantom Gauges in the truck. 4 on the Pillar, 4 above the mirror and 1 on the wheel.
100PSI boost and Drive pressure, 60 pound primary, pyrometer, Oil press, Coolant temp, Fuel pressure, Trans temp, Fuel rail pressure.

Kenwood stereo and pioneer speakers in the door.

6.0L ford power steering reservoir and pump added.
6.0L ford hydro boost with custom lines.
Dodge accelerator with custom bracket in the cab.
The heater box/ AC has been removed for the truck, since I anticipated I’d be going to S400/S500 compounds at some point.

There are many things I am missing I know, please ask.

In the coming weeks the truck will be lowered in the rear 2” and have Flight fab traction bars put on. I will also be having the current turbo piping rebuilt.

The truck is located Just North of Boston, MA. I have trailed this truck across the country and Willing to drop it off/ make arraignments for shipping if needed. Truck has been registered as a Diesel here in Massachusetts and I have the title for it in hand. Passed Massachusetts Inspection as well lol.
All the lights, turn signals, backup lights, license plate lights, ext function as normal.

I Am in no hurry to sell this truck, so I’m going to post the price I’m looking for. I have put a ton more into it, not including the countless hours of labor and tuning that I’ve put in myself and others.

I am looking for 34K for the truck.

Id be interested in Just selling the entire motor and turbo setup if someone offered me the right price for it.

Before anyone asks, The only trade id be willing to look into is a 2010-2012 laramie Metallic Gray Crew cab Short bed Dodge. I don't want anything else.

Thanks In advance, and ask away.

IMG_6850_zps5a79d176.jpg

IMG_6735_zps2024e899.jpg

IMG_6744_zpsf3bad06c.jpg

IMG_6828_zpsc46c8a2f.jpg

IMG_6831_zpsb15e3442.jpg

IMG_6817_zps183b0cc5.jpg

IMG_7016_zps4b651440.jpg

IMG_6917-2_zpsca07c618.jpg

IMG_6896_zps7e9f7932.jpg

IMG_6891_zps959e3b2d.jpg

IMG_6881_zpsd079a274.jpg

IMG_7046_zpse98fea93.jpg

Thanks!

Last edited:
Bump.

Forgot to add the motor is wired with a painless harness, and the trans pan and diff cover are mag hytec

So I take it we are not going for a Tune session this spring ?

Bump. Still looking to sell. Need to get into a 2013 Ram.

Just added a Fass 220 Titanium pump, 16 gallon fuel cell in the bed, a two group 31 AGM bed mounted batteries with a Master cutouff switch, and Flight fab fully adjustable traction bars in Cyber Metallic.

Nice truck, I'd buy it right now if it had interior and hvac. I'm looking for a little less of a drag truck.

Nice truck man! Can really appreciate the hard work you've out in. Your tow pig looks sexy also! Free bump glws.

Trucks back in Denver,CO. Still looking to sell. Would trade for a 06-09 CCSB mineral grey dodge plus cash.

Lowering to $32k, open to offers

ETA: How its currently sitting

faokjp.jpg

Last edited:
Bump for a nice truck.
What are you using to hold up the PCS D200?

Bump for a nice truck.
What are you using to hold up the PCS D200?

Thanks,

its actually a Acer Tablet running the TCU software. Using an amazon windshield mount for it, works great.

Back