1st gen interior parts

nborga87

Poor Boy Puller
just gutted the interior on my 93 pulling truck. the interior was in pretty good shape so if anyone is looking for something let me know.

here is some of the items:
-blue vinylbench seat in excellent condition
-intrument cluster everything works
-turnsignal/wiper switch
-seat belts
-pastic trim

Id like for the stuff to get put to good use instead of sitting around my place takin up space and gettin in the way. If interested in any of this stuff make me an offer.

thanks
nick

miles on the odometer? Got any of the plastic/vinyl pieces door handles.

120,000 on the odometer and the plastic pieces i have that are in good shape are the piece across the top of the windsheild and the back of the cab, also have the sun visors they were all in good shape. i kept the door handles in so i can get out of the truck haha. make an offer on the instrument cluster and plastic trim and ill send it all to you.

These odometers roll back easily with a dental pick.

Toggles001.jpg

I don't think I broke anything that wasn't broken already when I did it... Maybe I did.

how much would you want for the cluster nick i think mine took a crap on me again

i m not sure text me some time i ve got to get up with you any way and give you that turbo back

Not worried about the miles so much, but my odometer quite working, and I just hate to buy one that shows 560k to put on my 145k truck. lol

Back