1st Gen Wiring Diagram

Red Sleeper

I know there's not much wire on this truck, but I sure need a wiring diagram. Truck is a 91 350, 2wd 5spd.

I have a link to rambodybuilder.com but it's saved for my 05. Can't seem to go back in year models for some reason. It just defaults to 2014,2015 and 2016 diagrams.

Trying to sort out speedometer wiring problems and hvac issues. 24 years as a ranch truck yields to some questionable repairs.

alldatadiy.com Has wiring diagrams and all the other small bits of info I've needed on other years. It's a few bucks but if no one else can get you what you need it's worth a shot.

Levi, I used to have access to alldata before a password was changed. And I've considered buying a license, just haven't yet.

Jon, I've dug fairly deep on DTR and the pic's I found are not legible. By the time I zoom in, it's all blurry.

Will, I'll let you know amigo. Trying to get this 91 in a decent driving condition (speedo, AC, good seats, fuel past 2600 rpm) then ground will break on my 05. You know how to use sand paper?

Red, I've found on my phone they are terrible. Once I get on my laptop it is legible.

Back