2002 Dodge 3500 4x4 auto fotr sale

turbodude51

Not Enough Time
First I want to say I am the original owner, truck has no rust, I'm going to try to remember everything start with outside. Black truck with cowl induction hood
electric sunroof and back window, eight foot rhino lines bed, battery in bed and under hood . Road Rhino front bumper with bull bar linex with 17,000 pound never used winch, Four Piaa fogs cut in, LED light bar with wireless remote on top of bull bar, back bumper same way . Linex dual LED back up lights, LED tail lights, LED head lights (sport model) Rhino Rockers below door, I never waxed truck so its a little faded you will read on and figure it out. Motor was rebuilt about 4000 miles ago, has HO pistons, O ringed head, Z fabrications manifold, 150 HP injectors, 180 HP P pump tuned and benched FASS platinum 50 psi, CFM intake ram, flexlite fans with over ride, balanced connecting Rods, billet push rods, 100 pound valve springs tuned to 85 Pounds, head is ported and polished ($3000 job)
Batteries are like new, tires are coopers 19.5 mounted on alcoa wheels I dipped black you can peel off if you don't like, inside is quartz leather dash has a few cracks read on
back seat was covered in fake leather Pioneer flip out navigation with XM, I pod ready, full gauges, Digital boost, trans, EFT, fuel pressure is analog price is based on everything going that's in garage and NEW, one piece carbon fiber driveshaft with all joints, new pioneer navigation fill screen with new custom wood grain bezel dash top to take big radio, all new amps and speakers, truck has some woofer now with control and amp, I have all speakers new amps etc, truck has a HT pro 66 Stainless turbo now rebuilt less than 1000 miles ago by HT, I have a Crazy Carl twin kit NIB with Monster 96 Turbo, Truck now has a steed speed manifold, Truck has monster stainless Putco Side tubes that wrap around, The passenger is dented so I have for new side steps aluminum black, I have new kit to coat entire truck in black like linex hence faded paint comes with hopper gun etc, all cummins tools etc, Much more! cant remember, truck is now in shop getting a new trans , already had billet shafts and flex plate, trans and rear Dana 80 have Hitec Covers, problems? wiring night mare under hood I never got around to! most wires are dead anyway! Truck has about 208,00 miles and it has a Espar with seven day timer and wireless remote, it has much more, 14 years of working on truck! Bilstein shocks yadda yadda with everything in garage plus truck $13, 500 firm, less if you don't want that stuff, you can text me to call you back at: 847-344-4054 don't call please as its easier for me to call you back while im working, or e-mail me at : rickvtwin@aol.com no pictures till it comes back this week I hope. Rick

truck now has a 12 month warranty on trans, was totally rebuilt, all Billet parts were still good, but everything now is new, sitting in my heated garage now, actually listing to cheap compared to others being a rust free truck that I bought new so not throwing in all the stuff in garage, however will sell anything wanted below cost
Rick

Back