2003 Dodge 2500 2wd full Suncoast ONE OWNER

BoosTedSmoker26

Hi guys its come that time to sell the finest cummins i have owned in twelve years. it a 2003 dodge 2500 slt Quadcab Longbed. it has just under 190K miles . This is a list of everything added in the last 50k miles over $12k in receipts. A FULL built Suncoast transmission , has everything Suncoast offered at the time exept the billet output shaft. it has tripple disc converter, valve body , billit input and intermeiate shaft , double deep mag-hytech pan just to name a few.Banks ram air intake , banks high ram , banks monster exhaust , smarty SO-6 tuner , full Autometer gauges , Boost , trans temp and pyrometer . Just put on two new front tires , new break pads also. Ranch hand style rear bumper and Weather Guard tool box . i would not think twice about driving this truck any were in the country right now as it sits the only thing it needs is two rear tires and diesel and you are good to go . it has two BFG KOs 285s but the tread is really low . Always serviced Oil and fuel filters right on time. It was my Daily driver work truck for the last 4 years but spent the first 3 years as my dads daily driver doing nothing but pulling a golf cart. As a work truck it saw alot of job sites and has alot of dings , dents , and scratchs mostly around the bed. Someone backed a low boy trailer in to the truck puting a dent and a scratch starting in the bottom of the rear door and a part of the bed (see pic). I got a estement in righting from macco to repair everything and repaint the truck for $1,600, so its not that bad . The inside is in really good shape for a truck with this miles has a small hole in the drivers seat and some stains on the carpet thats it . The back seats were never used and always stored up .the dash is pretty cracked up as are most dashes in this year but i have a nice Black carpet cover and you would never know about it riding in the truck. also just had the console covered and it looks great. I urge anyone intrested to please come see the truck and drive it you will not be disaponted.also if you want to see pics of anything not listed please let me know.... I am asking $11,500 obo......... Andrew.... avydrzal@hotmail.com......Truck is located in pasadena , Tx just outside of Houston.

Last edited:
dodge003.jpg

dodge004.jpg

dodge005.jpg

dodge006.jpg

dodge007.jpg

Back