2003 Dodge 2500 4 door long bed

ACFarmer

On to the next project
I'm selling my 2003 Dodge 2500. Its a 4 door long bed 4x4 truck. 6 speed transmission with a south bend single disk clutch. Truck has 234xxx miles on it and is my DD. 5 inch exhaust and boost, pyro and rail pressure gauges. All stock other than that. Engine was rebuilt by previous owner about 10,000 miles ago. No rust on the truck at all and very few dings and dents. Ranch hand front and rear replacment bumpers. Interior pretty clean and dash has no cracks. Has gooseneck hitch in bed. Comes with stock wheels and tires. 2 have 90% mud terrains, other 2 tires need replaced. Truck runs and drives good and I've hauled trailers and equipment all over with it. Power steering sprung a leak last week is the only thing the truck needs. I wouldnt be scared to drive it anywhere, only reason I'm selling it is I'm putting together a Fummins and need a single cab to plow with and use as a farm truck. Asking 13,250 obo. Located in south west Ohio.

P1000791.jpg

P1000792.jpg

P1000793.jpg

I can get more pictures of it if somebody needs them.

Oh and the fuel tank and tool box do not come with it.

I sent this to a buddy of mine that owns a car lot, he may be getting in touch with you.

Back