2005 Crewcab dually 2x4 CR built auto

CSnyder

Snyder-Motorsports
I picked this truck up earlier this year needing an engine rebuild. Ran but had bearing noise. I havent touched it since I got it. It does have a fairly low mile rebuilt trans with a triple disc. Previous owner didnt know alot and just said it had under 30K on it and it cost him around 5000 installed. Im unsure of exact miles on the truck since the batteries are dead. He said the rear axle was also recently rebuilt in it. The truck is clean and rust free and came out of KY. It is pretty much free of any sort of body damage except the front bumper has a dent in the lower piece from making roadkill so I was told. It has black cloth interior in good shape. Tailgate is MIA and it has Reese rails in the bed. I intended to rebuild it just for towing but have way way too many other things going on and already have a few other crewcab 3500's around. Looking to get 6000.00.

484105_10151272274253662_1382302607_n.jpg

487233_10151272274403662_1324160577_n.jpg

Trying to talk my brother into this, interested.
If you get the batteries charged will you let me know how many miles it has?

Thanks

Sent from a broken iPhone

Damn..wish I saw this before I bought my 04...bump for ya. Interior pics?

So the motor would need to be rebuilt?

yes it will. If someone wants to buy the truck Ill rebuild the engine for them at cost on parts plus 750.00 for labor. I can have the engine done in less than 2 weeks and back in the truck ready for pick-up.

Only things Id be interested in trades for would be something like a large toolbox (Mac, Snap-On, Matco), new or gently used performance parts to work on 12V, 24V, or 5.9 CR's, or a newer zero turn mower with 54" or bigger deck. I already have a half a dozen other trucks around that I dont have time for. Parts trucks are an option though.

Back