2006 lbz info for more power.

I could hurt mine on my LBZ with a PPE excelerator standard, intake, and exhaust.

Define hurt. Send into limp mode or you had metal in the fluid?

Its sucking the rail down? The 200 tune probably isn't 200 then :lolly:

Before I had a lift pump the 200 tune would drop my fuel rail psi to the point the truck would basically fall on its face. Once I installed the lift pump it stays right at 26k. What do you think the 200 tune is then?

No, a True Trac isn't really an upgrade for a daily driver that sees any offroad or winter road conditions. True Tracs do not work in reverse.

Never heard of them not working in reverse??? Once that G80 goes boom I'd put a Truetrac in. IMO a true "locker" isn't very street friendly either.

Define hurt. Send into limp mode or you had metal in the fluid?

Before I had a lift pump the 200 tune would drop my fuel rail psi to the point the truck would basically fall on its face. Once I installed the lift pump it stays right at 26k. What do you think the 200 tune is then?

I'm sure your 200hp tune is pretty close when it holds rail, but generally speaking its a good idea to set a PW table to start backing down if pressure drops much below 150mpa @WOT. That might be why it lost power.

I'm sure your 200hp tune is pretty close when it holds rail, but generally speaking its a good idea to set a PW table to start backing down if pressure drops much below 150mpa @WOT. That might be why it lost power.

Most definitely, I saw it drop below 22k psi right after getting the tuning on the biggest tune, only took about a day for me to figure it out that I needed a lift pump to run that tune asap. Just drove it on the 125 tune which would still drop it to 165mpa @wot. Got the lift pump within a week or so and then tested it out with a burnout haha. Has stayed right at 26k since under WOT, no loss in power.

Never heard of them not working in reverse??? Once that G80 goes boom I'd put a Truetrac in. IMO a true "locker" isn't very street friendly either.

Helical style lockers are not designed to work in both directions. Eaton will come right out and tell you that.

The G80 is unique in that it has clutch packs for smooth engagement, yet still locks solid.

If you blow a G80 up, you probably ran it half broke for a long time. They are very repairable, and can be fixed for a fraction of the cost of an "upgrade"

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

ok ill keep the stock g80 in the rear till faliur and lock the front with a e locker . any other upgrades do you guys suggest ????

contigo front end braces and tie rod sleeves . and a special set of front shocks in the summer time for pullins and of course take the torsion key bolts out .... any other suggestions on anything for street truck and week end fun pull truck ???

contigo front end braces and tie rod sleeves . and a special set of front shocks in the summer time for pullins and of course take the torsion key bolts out .... any other suggestions on anything for street truck and week end fun pull truck ???

Going back to your charger. What kind of rules do you have where you are at in Maine? An OE charger Dmax with a lift pump and max effort tune will wax most "Northeast 2.5" trucks

as far as i know as of now we have gone to ppl rules ... which from what people say 2.5 charger rule for work stock .... there is some good hooking trucks up here in maine .. im a top 10 truck with what i have now for power so i know i need more .. thanks

looking online there is now "work stock " rules for ppl tho so idk what the deal is these are the rules as of last year . from what they are saying we are going to have a work stock 2.5 class then a 2.6 class and then a 3.0 class for this year.

SUPER STREET DIESEL
8,000 LBS. MAX WEIGHT
2. HITCH HEIGHT TO BE 20” MAX MUST BE REARWARD MOST POINT
OF THE VEHICLE WITHA 3” WIDE BY 3.75” LONG OPENING. MUST
BE REESE TYPE RECEIVER AND HITCH.
3. DOT APPROVED TIRES MAX SIZE IS 35” X 12.50 AS LABELED BY
MANUFACTURER, NO CHAINS OR STUDS.
4. TRUCK MUST HAVE VALID REGISTRATION AND BE ROAD WORTHY
5 OEM DRIVELINE ONLY. THIS APPLIES TO FRONT AND REAR END
HOUSINGS, TRANSMISSIONS, AND TRANSFER CASES. AFTER
MARKET GEARS, LOCKERS, AXLES AND CV JOINTS ALLOWED.
6. VEHICLE IS LIMITED TO ONE TURBO 2.6” INDUCER BORE AND WILL
BE CHECKED WITH A 2.65 SLUG. IT IS THE DRIVER’S RESPONSI-
BILITY TO PROVIDE ACCESS TO THE TURBO FOR THE TECH MAN
7. ALL TRUCKS LIMITED TO ONE (1) INJECTOR PUMP. LIFT PUMPS
ALLOWED.
8. P-PUMPS ALLOWED ONLY ON VEHICLES PRE 1988. MUST BE
STOCK APPEARING.
9. ANY OEM WHEEL BASE ALLOWED. NO MODIFICATIONS ALLOWED,
MUST BE FACTORY.
10. DUAL REAR WHEELS NOT ALLOWED
11. DRIVE SHAFT HOOPS RECOMMENDED, OR CHAINS MANDATORY.
MUST BE AT LEAST 5/16” CHAIN OR CABLE, NO NYLON STRAPS. 2
CHAINS OR CABLES PER SHAFT.
12. TRANSMISSION BLANKET RECOMMENDED
13. GUILLOTINE AIR SHUT-OFF RECOMMENDED
14. ALL WEIGHTS MUST BE IN BODY. NO ADDED WEIGHT IN CAB,
UNDER THE HOOD, IN THE FRAME OR IN A BUMPER OR BULL PAR
15. ENGINE MUST BE FACTORY FOR THE VEHICLE AND BE IN OEM

17. No water and/or methanol injection. No nitrous or
oxygen enhancing agents. No propane. Diesel fuel only.
Vehciles may be checked with a sniffer.
18. Vehicles must retain factory suspension parts. Blocks
are allowed. Lift kits allowed.
19. Sled stops recommended
20. Exhaust must exit upward
21. Air to air intercooling only on water to air intercool-
ers
22. Fuel map enhancement allowed
23. A/m exhaust and intake allowed

If your in the top 10 with 430hp, not to be a dick, but thats kind of proving my point.

Also, I wouldn't be scared to run a max effort tune on the pulling track with a stock trans. You won't b past 3rd gear unless the track is complete garbage and you pull in low range. A stock 6 speed will live quite a while on the pulling track @ 500rwhp+ IF you can resist the urge to try the hot tune on the street.

Back