2006 Texas Bumpers and Dually Bed

BlackStroker

Well my dually isn't selling so I am going to try another route. I would like to sell the front and rear bumper and the dually bed to put a flat bed on. The bumpers are ranch hand style but I don't think the front one is. The rear one maybe but again, not for sure. The front bumper is in good condition, however it needs painted or powder coated. The rear is in really good condition and would not need painting.

The bed is the factory metallic black and is rust free and in good condition, other than the passenger side dually fender. The bed has a spray in liner, bed rail covers, a tailgate cover, and has the holes cut in it for a turnover ball. The passenger side dually fender has damage to the rear below the clearance light.

I have not idea what these items would be worth...

I'm thinking $500 for the front.

$750 for the rear.

And $700 for the bed.

Let me know if these are out of line.

matt 30nine 27five 424eight

Attachments

• truckfrontdriverside.jpg
    truckfrontdriverside.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 0
  • truckpasrear.jpg
    truckpasrear.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG00037-20100911-1754.jpg
    IMG00037-20100911-1754.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 0
This is just a question, but why $750 for the rear and it's not even a wrap around but only $500 for the front? I know I paid more for my front bumper than I did the rear.

Good luck on the sale, good looking bumpers none the less.

That rear bumper IS a Ranch Hand, pretty sure the front is a different brand.

Attachments

• '03 rear bumper.jpg
    '03 rear bumper.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 0
OK, I knew nothing about the bumpers since they were on the truck when I bought it. I was informed rear bumper is about 600 new, so the new pice will be $400. The reason the front is cheaper is because it needs sandblasted and painted.

Back