2007 DHRA Sled-Pulling rules are out!

Looks like all they have to add Is bashing of one of the leading high hp shops. Seems like if you cant beat them ya gotta bad mouth em!!!!!

BTW Still waiting on this new theory of yours Don~

Heck who's bashing him? If I was Dan and had the president of the DHRA on my payroll(driver)....and could control him with puppet strings....I would, too! There's no shady agenda there, is there....

JoeBob said:
Heck who's bashing him? If I was Dan and had the president of the DHRA on my payroll(driver)....and could control him with puppet strings....I would, too! There's no shady agenda there, is there....

Get the facts straight before you spout off:kick: . Eric and Dan are partners in the endeavor, I dont know who has what financial share in it and its none of our business, but the point is that Dan is the owner Eric is the driver, Eric is not on payroll.

If you think Dan when he wants a rule changed all he has to do is wave his wand and wish for it, Well you need to go get a clue someplace!!!!
There is alot more to writing and implementing rules then just one guys wims, If you think thats all there is too it then you are sadly mistaken.

Sledpuller said:
Joebob, could you please list the rules that are Scheid,(or any other parts vender) specific?

Answer, none. Glad we got that cleared up.

All I wanted was for folks to be able to use some of the new turbos coming out. Seems pretty easy to me. Tech Guy already said he thought they would be legal, so the next step is to make it a legal with some minor text amendment. Cake! Inclusiveness is king and good for business.

No one from DHRA has said those are legal, or illegal, on this thread.

The tech buck stops at Dieter Lutz, and he is MIA this week, something about a vacation with his family. He really needs to get his priorities straight!!!:rules:

Don~
Still waiting on the explanation of this new added airflow =durability theory.........

Dist it is a well known fact that more boost and air is easier on parts. I mean just think how many head gaskets and engine blocks could have been saved if they had just been running a little more boost!!! :ylsuper: :hehe:

Sweet we need to turn the wick up some more.....at a 100cc's a half turn what do you think we need 6 full ones or so???? Or go the JD way???*nx* :rockwoot:

Gene:bow: if we are only running for show in the two wheel class till there is more out there can we rig something up to shoot flames out of the stack like the bid rigs do.:drool1:
Dale

Don M said:
All I wanted was for folks to be able to use some of the new turbos coming out. Seems pretty easy to me. Tech Guy already said he thought they would be legal, so the next step is to make it a legal with some minor text amendment. Cake! Inclusiveness is king and good for business.

If the MWE mechanism you have allows more air INTO the engine, it should not be legal. A normal MWE groove blows air out of the inducer.

Did the "tech guy" actually see a design? What test did you do that verifies it does not increase air supply at peak boost? MWE grooves actually reduce airflow at full boost, but derive their benefit from increasing the sweet spot.

No, the turbo has not been looked at, thats why I said no one has made a call on it, except for Don.

Back