2010 cab lights on 05?

Lucky Jeff

Stock Sucks
Does anyone know if the mounting is the same? Or will new holes need to be drilled? My Dad had some clear Recon's on his white 05. But they were junk so he put the stockers back on. When the newer trucks came out, he noticed the stock clears. It would be nice to have some decent clears back up there..

In case anyone decided to search for this. My Dad finally picked up a set of 2010 + clear cab lights from the Dodge dealership. They are the exact same light as the 03-09 lights, except they are clear. Much better lens and better gasket then Recon. $125 for all 5.

In case anyone decided to search for this. My Dad finally picked up a set of 2010 + clear cab lights from the Dodge dealership. They are the exact same light as the 03-09 lights, except they are clear. Much better lens and better gasket then Recon. $125 for all 5.

Seeing from the OP that he already had the stock ones on his, did the $125 price come with the 5 lights only, or did they come as a kit with a wiring harness? I'd like to put some on my 06, but I have no lights now, so I will need everything. I think the clear looks good...

Thanks.

That was the lights only, no harness.. Not sure how much they would charge for the harness to add them in. I'm sure they are all wired for them. It would just require the jumper harness.

Back