29' motorhome in south florida- to north Fl....

turbomatt1

Design Limit Investigator
Got a 29' low profile FMC motorhome in South florida near the keys, & I need to get it hauled up near Jacksonville. ...Anybody here got a really big trailer, or suggestions??

hmm im thinkin it would fit, and would just have to keep an eye on overpasses, but with the length i think ground clearance while pulling up on the trailer could be an issue, unless using a low boy. do you ever make it down to bithlo? JP that always goes up there has a lowboy, that it may fit on... it might be worth checking with him, maybe he'd be willing to help.

hmm im thinkin it would fit, and would just have to keep an eye on overpasses, but with the length i think ground clearance while pulling up on the trailer could be an issue, unless using a low boy. do you ever make it down to bithlo? JP that always goes up there has a lowboy, that it may fit on... it might be worth checking with him, maybe he'd be willing to help.

I dont know JP, but a lowboy would be ideal, & I have cash if he's interested this weekend.
How long are the ramps for your trailer? perhaps I could pay a local tow truck to help load it......

i dont personally have one, but can more than likely use one of the local guys down here, or see if they would want to do it... theyre all (jp included) going to bithlo this weekend, with their trailers, for the dirt drags. ill post on afterhours and see if he's interested.

just talked with JP, hes interested but needs a few more specs to make sure it will fit on the trailer. post here, or give me a call and ill pass on the info 941-270-1829.

he needs to know:

exact width to the outside of front wheels

exact width of the body

ground clearance of the body.

he needs this info, because with his trailer being a low deck, its an inside the fenderwell deck, so he needs to make sure it will fit.

Back