2nd Annual TruckFest at McCray's Farm in South Hadley, MA

awesome, I just registered at the site in your sig, but it wont yet let me post the event, so if you could, get the info out to your buddies and look for it on facebook if you have one.

thanks,
Tim

awesome, I just registered at the site in your sig, but it wont yet let me post the event, so if you could, get the info out to your buddies and look for it on facebook if you have one.

thanks,
Tim

Passed it on over there, and looking for it on facebook now.

You most likely just have to do the comfirmation email deal. If you have any trouble registering just let me know and I can pass it onto the mods, or get in touch with Jim (thats his username) over there and he will set things straight for you.

Oh and while your over there check out the SEEfood event, its a great time. Much more laid back sort of meet n greet type deal with TONS of food and drink to go around. Might have the Mass Diesel dyno there, but thats still up in the air at the moment.

Last edited:
Thank you, I will check that event out too, always looking for stuff going on in the area.

Tim

Hey Tim,

You should get ahold of Todd and see if "Throttle Bob" will run his Duramax on the dyno again. It would also be cool to see what Todd's rig would put down on the dyno.

Good luck with the event, it should be a good one.
last I talked to Todd was Bob's tranny was acting up

is there still spaces available for dyno like to put down su numbers with the old obs and maybe a pull or two or three haha thanks let me know

had a good time nice event nice pple.dont think my truck was doin 112mph on dyno tho?????

Thanks for coming out and supporting the club, the farm, and our sport! we had a great turnout of about 450 ppl. We ran 25 trucks on the dyno, and the top number was taken by Heath Rogers in his twinned Cummins from Saco, Maine. Heath ran a best of 580 hp/978 ft-lbs at first which was enough for the top spot, but he wasn't happy with that and hit the rollers again (after pulling twice in the 3.0 class) with a best of ~680 hp/~1200 ft-lbs!! We had a great Duramax crowd with the crew from Sampson's Diesel, and our top Dmax was Corey Cabral's dually with A5K and single cp3, running a best of 565hp with a plugged fuel filter. But not only did Corey bring in the 2nd best number on the dyno, he went pulling against Heath Rogers and Todd Ely from PDS in his NTPA 3.0 Modified-class Cummins! On their first runs Corey placed 2nd, 1.5 ft behind Todd's monster, running Boggers on the rear at that on a packed clay track! I was very impressed and it was a real crowd pleaser. We were proud to hear at the end of the day we had no criminal incidents and no issues from any of our vendors. All of the proceeds left over from this event are going towards the next event at McCray's Farm, we know we didn't advertise as heavily as we wanted to, and we are changing that for next time. We also know that the diesel classes got confused and that will be fixed starting at MATPA's first meeting this off-season. So I encourage those of you who enjoyed yourselves with us at McCray's Farm, and want to pull with MATPA at McCray's next year as well as their other pulls, to attend the meetings and give them your input. I'll update this thread when I get the official website up and running with videos and pics from this years event, and we will be selling the event t-shirts the Staff was wearing yesterday off of the website as well for $12.

Back