2nd Gen 35-3B

9812VCTD

Numbers
I built this kit in May and had it on the the truck for a week, pulled it off to sell the whole kit ended up only selling the 3B. So I bought an new 3B so I can get this off the bench in the garage. It is a 100% complete kit the Hx-35 has a cross drilled 14cm housing the 3B has the 26cm turbine housing. I would like $1800.00 for the whole kit or if you want to use your Hx-35 I will take $1500.00, and buyer pays shipping. Let me know if you need any other pics or info.

Thanks

HPIM1604.jpg

HPIM1601.jpg

i wish i could buy em Justin. bump for a good guy!

If you could hold em for a month I could buy them!!!haha If ya think we can work something out let me know......other than that heres a bump for yah....

I like your primary turbo mount/oil drain, but what is a guy to do that doesnt have one of those blocks?

I like your primary turbo mount/oil drain, but what is a guy to do that doesnt have one of those blocks?

yeah my 97 didnt have that and it sucks I did not want ot "t" together drains so i ended up trading a twins setup for an HTT 64/71/14 quick diesel single....I stil want twins but oh well some day

For the 1994-1997 trucks Source Automotive makes an oil return bung that goes in your oil pan, and you run the hose from the primary mount down to the bung. If a person with a 94-97 truck wants this compound kit I will buy this and include it with the kit to make it 100% complete.

Thanks

what about the primary turbo support? never mind, i will have to go look at mine to see what it looks like again

Last edited:
i know its been a while but do u still have the setup how much for the 3b and piping nothing else?

Back