2nd gen parts, injectors, edge, turbo, exhaust brake,smarty

Fattymak

Selling my 01 and I am putting it back to stock. I picked up an 04 and might trade for a valve body, converter, ect. All prices are shipped in the usa. I will take paypal. I'm located in Montana.

-edge juice with attitude, hot $450
-Mach 1.6 injectors (90hp) ~40,000 miles $450 no cores needed
-Smarty Revo software $450
- Hx 35 upgraded compressor wheel from HTT (STAGE III 400 hp UPGRADE COMPRESSOR HOUSING AND 60mm High Flow WHEEL - 95-02 DODGE/CUMMINS) $150
-Jake brake exhaust brake $400

What will the exhaust brake work on? I have an 02 with the stock HX35 and 4" downpipe but want to upgrade to a larger turbo in the future.

What will the exhaust brake work on? I have an 02 with the stock HX35 and 4" downpipe but want to upgrade to a larger turbo in the future.

It will work on hx35 style outlets (3") It replaces the factory elbow. It will work with your 4" downpipe. Should work on 94-02, maybe earlier not sure.

Fattymak = Loser

I would not trust this guy.
He took my offer for the Smarty on Cummins Forum a couple days ago. (I no I no being in that forum was my first mistake LOL)
He agreed on my offer same day, agreed I would pay shipping and said cables included, not VIN locked etc and then waited another day to get shipping total from him. Today he says the Smarty is no longer available.

Fattymak (fattymak on Cummind Forum) is untrustworthy.

To may scammers around already!!

He took my offer for the Smarty on Cummins Forum a couple days ago. (I no I no being in that forum was my first mistake LOL)
He agreed on my offer same day, agreed I would pay shipping and said cables included, not VIN locked etc and then waited another day to get shipping total from him. Today he says the Smarty is no longer available.

You still mad cause someone else bought the smarty. Get over it. The buyers are happy. Just ask them.. If you want I will call your mommy (I do have her number) and have her put one in your stocking this Christmas. Grow up.

thats not scamming

Back