4" MBRP TBE worth putting on?

Is it worth it?

• Yes, Order it up!

Votes: 19 65.5%
  • No, No difference

Votes: 10 34.5%

• Total voters

JTProuhet

I did a side job and now thinking about getting a 4" MBRP TBE w/ muffler and was wondering is it worth it since i have 4" exhaust stock but not mandrel bent..

well it looks like i can only get 4" cat back or a 5" turbo back... im not going 5", so would it still be worth it just getting cat back?

I just got a cat delete pipe and installed a Hushpower muffler on our 05. Works well and less $$$ than a complete kit.

im running stock exhaust with no cat and mbrp muffler. I know of a few others that are running a similiar setup. I know schoolbus is knocking on the door of 11's and he has stock exhaust with no cat and a muffler on his. I do plan to eventually swap over to a turbo back exhaust, but no for a while.

wasn't lloyd at 1200 with a stock exhaust? like i mean muffler and all? i forget who it was but someone was over 1000 with a completely stock exhaust... if i were you i'd just remove the cat and muffler and put a piece of pipe in their place

It's a nice system, I have one on my '02. Sounds great, No Drone. I like it.

I'll have to aske my buddy he jsut got a 4" turbo back for his '06 mega. IIRC it was a Silverline

Did chris install the Hyperdirve cp3 on rc's truck or is that someone else?

Back