47RH Core and Auto Parts

Mopar440_6

Finally got my hand forced into doing a NV4500 swap after the 47RH let go. The guy I got the swap from included EVERYTHING so I've got a pile of parts laying here taking up room. I would prefer to get rid of everything at once but I will part it out if there is interest.

Everything came out of a 1994 Ram 2500, RCLB, 4x4, 8800lb truck with 248K. The 47RH is blown, had reverse but no forward gears so I expect that the rear clutch pack let go. Still has the 241 DLD attached. The auto steering column, air-to-fluid cooler and coolant-to-fluid cooler are still on the truck but could be removed for the right price. Cooler lines were upgraded to hydraulic hoses a few years back. Asking $500 OBO for everything or make me offers on individual pieces.

All parts located in Carlisle, PA 10 miles south of the fairgrounds. Contact me by PM here, email to mopar440_6(at)hotmail.com, or phone/text at 717-552-5 eight 1 two. Text is preferred and is by far the fastest way to get in touch with me.

Diesel%20Trans_zpsnfhp4ewz.jpg

Last edited:
bump ttt but quick question what trans jack you have and where did you get those plates looks like a Hein-Werner

Wish I could tell you but I don't know either. Borrowed it from a friend's shop for this job. He's had it for years and its older than the hills. It works great for big stuff like this when you have to work off the floor. He hardly uses it anymore in the new shop since he has lifts now.

I'll give you $400 and I can come pick it up this weekend.

TTT. Kickdown cable is sold. Still sitting on this stuff.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

If I had a chance to take the 3hr one way trip I'd buy that for That price. All I really need is the od housing to try and build another trans like mine.

The 47RH is an OD w/lockup trans. The A518 is non OD.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

Back