4th Annual N.E.P.A. Springtime Meet n’ Greet.

Rob...
Picaso's pulling budget is probably in the red already and he hasn't even pulled yet this year.If he has to buy the cake from that buudget I bet we all would only get day or two day old Butterscotch Krimpets....LMAO!

The pulling budget is almost tapped...I only got Nicole one gift for her birthday this year to keep my "non truck spendings" down.
LOL

The pulling budget is almost tapped...I only got Nicole one gift for her birthday this year to keep my "non truck spendings" down.
LOL

And what is she giving you for your birthday ? I'm hearing Garofalo Enterprises Gift Cards . . . . . :snoop:

Rob...
I may not make the trip as Jessey is in a full Lupus flare and is not feeling very well and would not be able to handle the ride up and back.I will know more tomorrow in the AM but unless things change drastically I am going to have to bow out.Hope all goes well for everyone up there.........Andy

hope she gets to feeling better...... who all is planning on goin? deleted my pm's, who was interested in the manifold again?

Back