5.63 @ 128

bcdeutsch731

I didn't want to take anything away from Seth's thread. People were posting in that thread about my run so I thought I would just start my own.
Rudy's was the best run outlaw race we have been too. Everything went very smooth and all the competitors were great. It's great to see a race where everything goes smoothly. I lost in the 2nd round because I was just not up on boost yet and I got into the lights too early. It was a driver error and I will not let it happen again. Big hats off to Seth. That truck is just nasty for a 4x4 truck. It was nice not having to add 400lbs to my truck like most of the other outlaw races. I'm not sure I will be attending any outlaw race that is not 4500 minimum. It's just to hard to add all that weight and get the suspension dialed in. Right now at this weight the suspension is hooking pretty good so I'm going to leave it.
Thanks to
My Wife and Kids
Parents
Danville Performance
HSP Diesel
Wagler Competition
Bullseye Power
Neal Chance Converters
FlexiCorps Racing
Deutsch's Truck Repair

Here is a video of the 5.63 run

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4mG2YUEMqI

Awesome runs was their and watched most of your runs. Truck is a class act please don't put a hood on it that engine is a beauty. Congrats and keep up the hard work it pays off hopefully get to see it again there in the spring

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Nice pass Brett, I was wondering if they had a 4900 lb limit or not? was it a .4 or .5 protree? The thing I don't like about these outlaw events is you never get much info from them. No results and no info on who all was there. Anyone else from the world finals there besides you?

I thought there was no way someone could knock Seth off that number one spot...but LOW 5.60's?? Dang man. Awesome job. You may go down as the guy to beat next year after winning the World Finals, and then being low qualifier at this race.

That bump in ain't for the faint at heart, huh?!?!

Holy shat that beast gets with it!!!

Congrats!!!

Nice run. Who's bump box are you using?

Rick it's a Davis Technologies bump box.

Nice pass Brett, I was wondering if they had a 4900 lb limit or not? was it a .4 or .5 protree? The thing I don't like about these outlaw events is you never get much info from them. No results and no info on who all was there. Anyone else from the world finals there besides you?

Ken, I'm not sure what tree it was but I cut a .067 light on my 5.63 pass. I after asking on here and not getting any response I emailed them back and told me it was 4500 min and trans brakes were allowed. One thing I was mad about was they never posted here or on there fb page saying qualifying was on Friday. A buddy at the track called me on my way there and told me they were making qualifying passes. I guess Rudy forgot to put that on the flyer.
There was no one but me from Worlds that made it. It would have been nice if H&S, Bully Dog and Armor Inc could have made it. Maybe next year.

I thought there was no way someone could knock Seth off that number one spot...but LOW 5.60's?? Dang man. Awesome job. You may go down as the guy to beat next year after winning the World Finals, and then being low qualifier at this race.

LOL thanks Jason!! That's not the guy I want to be known as. I want to be known as the guy that has a 8 sec street truck. There is a local race here on the 25th. Its about 50 miles away, I'm thinking of driving the truck there and making a couple runs with my street tires to see how fast I can get it with street tires. Then bolt the slicks on and see how fast I can run with the slicks. It would be cool to get a low 10 sec pass on street tires then bolt the slicks on and run an 8. Put the street tires back on and drive it home.

I might just have to make the Byron race on the 25th to see your truck in action.

Careful! You might pull a 1200' wheelie!

I will be there. I can't wait to see it!

Hey Brett, how would you feel about a grudge match against Seth at Rudy's spring race or TS? We were talking about trying to get it done this weekend but mother nature hooked it up.

Back