500cc

lee01dg

Do any of you think that 500cc of fuel from a p-pump tuned correctly is enough to support 700hp, will be ran with twins. Thanks

Most definately..

Jim fulmer and John P are a couple of people that have made that much HP with less CCs than that. IIRC Fulmer was around 450 ccs, and JOhn P was around 425 ccs on a 180 pump..

I am also certain that 600 rwhp can be had with professional tuning and a 215 pump that isnt off the truck, and im about to prove that in the near future..

Rick

My 913 is getting set at 550CC's, going for 700hp with 64mm/78mm twins. Should be plenty, but I'd rather have it and not need it, than need it and not have it!

Also, this isn't a stock 913:D
Chris

Thanks for input, now on to finding a 500cc or greater pump for the money I have a 175 pump on my truck that has been tweaked a little but it's still not enough. Thanks again any other input will be appreciated .

Thanks for input, now on to finding a 500cc or greater pump for the money I have a 175 pump on my truck that has been tweaked a little but it's still not enough. Thanks again any other input will be appreciated .

Dare i mention

the pump is best off the the truck and best bench tuned by a reputable shop to get what is needed out of it..

Rick

Im assuming youre posting this because youre thinking of buying RAMpage's pump? That pump he has for sale is an absolute STEAL! I have one similar to it on my truck and it runs great. If i didnt have a pump already I would be all over that one!

I would love to have a 13mm pump but I think that they'd be way out of my price range, and yes I did talk with Rampage a little about his pump but I just wanted to get some other opinions and make sure that a 500cc pump would have enough fuel. Thanks guys for the input and keep it cummin!

Will your truck be for towing?

the more i see it, the less that a 13mm will be streetable, but of coarse i can be wrong... what will u use the truck for?

Rick

2wd pulling truck is want I think he is planning on doing. We have been discussing it back and forth at work

No, it's not going to be a 2wd pulling truck kino_fab, this is the guy with the BLUE truck not the WHITE one , mostly street driven .

u can get 500 ccs out of a 12mm pump and still be streetable

im not sure on how a 13mm reacts with that little a flow since they are capable of over 800 ccs of flow....

Rick

OHHHHHHHH............Sry Lee. Guess I should have knew you by your screen name, lol :bang:bang:bang:bang. I thought this might have been Lynn because we were talking about the same exact thing last night. Sry for the Mix up.

thats ok Lynn trying nearly the same thing as I am but he's planning on sled pullin and I'm not just want something hot for the street. Yeah I was wondering the same about the 13mm but they're outa my price range anyways so a built 12 it will be.

OHHHHHHHH............Sry Lee. Guess I should have knew you by your screen name, lol :bang:bang:bang:bang. I thought this might have been Lynn because we were talking about the same exact thing last night. Sry for the Mix up.

I can see how we can get confused....:redx::Cheer:
To many ideas goin around..lol
Ill see yall at work...:bang

Fireman450

If you have a 12mm pump at 500 cc's and a good tuner you would not even imagine how it can run on the street, add Twins or a bottle and it gets lean and interesting!

Jim

Interesting Jim when I get me a pump maybe we can discuss this a little further I am interested in hearing your ideas. I pm'd Rampage about his pump, he has not replied yet. I will not be near the comp. to often the rest of the night but maybe I can get a chance to talk to ya later I will tell you what I have and what I 'm looking for and maybe you can help. Thanks, Lee.

Back