??????

I don't feel I was "bashing" "It at all!!!!!!!!! The truth hurts no matter how you circumscribe it!!!! At least the way I see it!!!!

What an "effing" bunch of pussies y'all are here at CompD!!!! When I first joined here, I was under the impression that y'all had some "BALLS!!! It truly seems I was sadly mistaken!!!!! Have a nice life y'all.........I'm not one to be
"censored!!!! **** 'em!!!!!! Have a nice day!!!!!................Tomorrow!!!!*bdh*

What an "effing" bunch of pussies y'all are here at CompD!!!! When I first joined here, I was under the impression that y'all had some "BALLS!!! It truly seems I was sadly mistaken!!!!! Have a nice life y'all.........I'm not one to be
"censored!!!! **** 'em!!!!!! Have a nice day!!!!!................Tomorrow!!!!*bdh*

Gosh, I didn't even get to reply the way I truly wanted to........because I was "moderated"!!!!!!!! **** 'em!!!!!!! *****es!!!!

doood you seriously have some serious issues.

let me spell it out to you as you probably won't be here for long.

Your link was deleted.

I said.... " probably because it was already posted "

You said... where I can't find it.

a " moderator " lead you to a link about the rules

I sent you a PM directing you to where the link had already been posted.

phewwww !! :bang

after those posts though... you won't be here for long whether you want to or not.

Here...I copied this right out of the Site Rules for ya.

*We are all adults here, so let's act like it. If you break a rule here and recieve a reprimand, don't start a thread and cry about how you have been "unjustly maligned."You broke the rules, deal with it. Dont bring up anything related to your offense or reprimand in the forums. This is not a forum for you to complain about rules in, it is a Diesel Truck forum.

DTR with a different name!!!!!! In spades!!!! Delete my name now, because I won't be back.............cheesedicks!!!!!!:badidea:

Cummins Forum didn't even delete the link..........what the hell??????? Is it now the "Commust Forum"!!!!!

You know this just pisses me off! Someone comes on here and breaks the rules, we just fix it and don't worry about it. We are one of the most relaxed Diesel site on the web, we let a lot of stuff slide, Dude Seriously you need to grow up and not get butt hurt so easy.

You can come back in one week.

Back