6.0 Hi-po parts (custom heads,studs,etc..)

CookCR

My brothers Fummins is almost done so these parts need to go, no need to clog up the shop. All of these parts had 1500 miles (no typo there) when they were pulled for modification, now they have 0 miles on machining (studs, and mainstuds have never been installed). Engine has never been assembled after machining. These are all pretty much elite parts, so this should save you quite a few bucks(well a lot more then quite a few).

A1 H11 head studs-$500
A1 H11 main studs- $550
Ported/fire-ringed/heads with big valves, all cryogenicly treated $2500
Extrude honed intake manifold-500

Fire ringed block, balanced rotating assembly with cut pistons, and torque honed, all cyogenically treated--make offer

Motor currently is disassembled, cam and hpop have been sold
No injectors
We do have the oil pan and valve covers.

Ok, if you want everything he has, your looking at 4500. This is MUCH MUCH MUCH cheaper then elite, and there are no core charges, take a look at there prices, this is an absolute steal. You can e-mail me at alcook59@yahoo.com for any questions (I'll try to check this thread but have been very busy lately).
Thanks for looking guys.

Lol I'm sure he does but I have no clue what that means. I'll ask him when I see him tonight. Can I look at the vin number on the truck to find out?

ill ask rob, should work just fine.
He said it was a job 1 but can i check the vin to make sure? he has been swamped farming

Back