6.0 random misfire

buhbuh83

Just recently had the all the problem childs fixed on my truck head gaskets studs long pipe dummy plugs glow plug harness egr delete tuner injectors got the truck back when it warms up the wrench light comes on spits and sputers then at some points the rpms will drop and go right back up while driving any body have a clue what it is the mechanic shop has been trying everything to figure it out they said it has random misfire bounces from cylinder to cylinder so they cant pin point the problem anyone have sugestions on what in the world it could be?

Last edited:
The ficm has tested fine its been replaced once. It ran fine before I had my work done I've had the truck back for a total of 4 days in the last month they tell me its fixed then it goes right back in and now they have no idea other than a bad injector they think which were just out in last Friday this is very frustrating told them they have till Monday afternoon then I'm picking it up and taking it to ford

Really leaning toward icp ipr. Ive had a bad injector and the light never came on and the tach disnt drop going down the road, but those happened when i had a bad icp or ipr

ok it is not the icp sensor already replaced still doing it. The oil cooler tested bad could that be the problem or is there something else? I read on another forum that the computer is saying the fuel peddle is stuck but there is no code for it. Could it still be that any help is appreciated thanks

Back