6.0 vs 7.3 Which one for my spouse?

Well I gave David Lott a call. I cant say how much of help he was over the phone. Pretty much sold me on the 7.3. I'm currently looking at two trucks. An early 99 White CC LB 4X4 w/ 125k for 14k [ok looking] or a real nice 03 Black CC SB FX4 w/225k for 11,500. I'm not sure how 7.3's handle higher miles, but everyone says they are reliable, so I'd rather go with the better body, appearance, and interior 03. Not to mention it already has a stainless 4" exhaust, step bars, billet grill and brush guard.

What do you guys think? I think I could walk with the 03 for at least 11k if not lower plus they will give us the trade value we want on her car. The guy with the 99 isnt moving on the price.

-Dustin-

I would not hesitate to buy a 7.3 with 225K miles. Check out the truck real good i.e. ball joints, u joints, wheel bearings and so on

Looks like the 2003 F350 CC SB FX4 is going to be the one. The body and interior are perfect and it the dealership just put in new ball joints. One question though, whats the FX4 package consist off?

Thanks to everyone who gave me advice...yes even you Forrest P.S. Thanks for the turbo:Cheer:

-Dustin-

Last edited:
Back