6.7 build direction

I know my top was chrome and I think my second was phosphate but now I'm not sure given your data. I wrote all my specs down but didn't specify the ring package. Sorry I can't help more

Someone was gracious enough to give me an esn from a 6.7 isb in a bus or something. The specs I have are
.012-.018
.021-.034 for chrome face, .032-.047 phosphate
.012-.023
From what I have gathered I wanted to go a couple thousandths past max on my top and it still leaves me a .026 difference between the the top and intermediate.

With this girdle the oil pick up tube hits a bolt for the stiffener/girdle. I ground a little off the head of the bolt and the pick up tube.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 0
With this girdle the oil pick up tube hits a bolt for the stiffener/girdle. I ground a little off the head of the bolt and the pick up tube.

Good to see its finally coming together for you. Typically a short allen or pan head style bolt is what most kits use to clear that. Similar to the ones behind the cam gear that retain the front case to block. Just make sure it's not touching the oil pick up tube at all. It's a known rookie mistake that can cause problems by sucking air and losing prime.

Chris

Back