6.7 good enough for me?

scott5

Hey everyone, I am looking to upgrade to a truck and I haul my Trans Am to the track atleast once a week and have been wanting to run the lsx series which requires me to go to Florida, Kentucky, Indiana, and georgia. I also want to travel to MIR to race as well. I am in western PA and the reason I havent been going to those places is that right now I am hauling with a TBSS and its not getting the job done and I been wanting to upgrade to an enclosed trailer thats 28ft and I am looking to buy a truck that will last me so I dont have to upgrade anytime soon. So I started looking and I do NOT want a powerstroke so it came down to a cummins or a duramax. Well I literally found 0 duramaxs that were decent and in a good price range, but came across two cummins and one that I am really liking. its a 2008 Auto, quad cab short bed with 30k miles. here is the link
2008 Dodge Ram 2500 Q - Latrobe, PA - Laurel Valley Motors
The truck comes with a 2 year/50k miles and the option of adding more of a warranty which I like the truck is extremely clean which I liked as well and bone stock except for the wheels. This will NOT be my daily driver. I am thinking about buying this as my work horse and tow rig. I will occasionally be hauling a two car hauler with two cars on it. So will this fit my bill or give me nothing but problems? I test drove it and it seemed tight and good, but anything I should go nack and double check? Sorry for the long post but this a big purchase for me and I want to make sure I make a good one. I will be searching more and more, but wanted some quick opinions.
Thanks

Back