6.7 offical numbers

DEN

turtle jumping coach
390 HP @ 2,800 / 735 TQ @ 1,600. Got this from another site but I believe they have released the numbers.

I so hope those numbers are right and is that still with out the urea injection. Those numbers will probably be outdone by the other two but just look at the torque

my local dealer had a new one hiding for testing that i wrangled the keys to for a peek. holy crap is that truck ugly in person...it was a cabelas edition with some hideous seats. truck is just begging for a lift and tires. stockers just look lost!

but the power numbers are correct...i had them print a factory spec sheet out

735 ft lbs of torque at that low of an rpm? That don't seem right.

Why? With modern turbocharging that shouldn't be a problem at all. The role of rpm to torque output is no more complicated than airflow. If you can produce sufficient manifold pressure to support enough mass flow you can make the torque you want where you want it.

That's 223hp at 1600rpm. Sounds like it should take off well when loaded. And if they tuned it to hold that 735lb-ft as long as possible, then just shy of ~2800rpm is where it will start tailing off. Because if it held past there it would make over 390hp.

Well the truck will be nice to drive making its power at such a low rpm. lets hope the gas milage is what ford claims it to be. I hope it will be better then my LB7.

Back