6" stacks!

sniper

Hey guys i have a set of new 6" turnouts, they have the 5" adapter made into the bottom already, I think i know what they are worth, but not really sure on what to ask for em! Anybody interested let me know, and by the way they are long so you might be able to get two sets out of em! I'll take some pics today and get them up.

I'm not really sure exactly how long they are, They are over 7' i know but i'll get exact measurements tommorow and also get some pics up.

02psd7.3 said:
how long i might be interested i want 6 instead of my 5
hey man if you get rid of your 5in ones let me know im in your neck of the woods:ylsuper:

I"ll Take 1 If Someone Wants The Other If The Price Is Rite!

Make me a offer on em and we will go from there, i'll try to post some pics tonight!

I got pics of em' tonight i'll post them when i get home, i would like to have $200 bucks out of them, as if you have a good saw(chop or band) you could easily make 2 sets out of them and sell the other set and get your money back!

here are the pics guys, sorry it took so long!

Attachments

• DSC00943.JPG
    DSC00943.JPG
    58.3 KB · Views: 28
  • DSC00944.JPG
    DSC00944.JPG
    61 KB · Views: 33
  • DSC00945.JPG
    DSC00945.JPG
    58.4 KB · Views: 23
  • DSC00946.JPG
    DSC00946.JPG
    59.6 KB · Views: 20
Cool man, let me know how you want to get them, i can drive a little bit but i'm fixin' to go out of town in the opposite direction, so let me know, my cell is 859-991-8772

Thanks man
Chad

hey chad left a message on ur voicemail if need to call me heres my number again {251}294-2548 Ben

Thanks man i got your message a little late, i was a little pre occuppied at my buddies bachalor party....how do you want to get these things man, they are going to be $$$$ to ship because of how tall they are, I will be happy to drive south a little while i have alot of family around the Barbourville/corbin area, thats only about 2 1/2 hours from me i can meet ya somewere if ya want just let me know. I'll call ya on monday if you don't call me first, so we can set somethin' up cause i'm headed out of town on friday morning!

Thanks Chad

Hey man sorry to get your hopes up, its barbourville/corbin, kentucky just before the tennesee line let me know man i'm of monday, work tuesday, wednesday and off thursday, and leaving out of town friday morning, we can work something out for you to get them!

Thanks man
Chad

Back