600 rwhp

smoken250

Who is making 550-600 hp to the ground? What major mods do you have and who's tunes are you running?

Also who has used the FICM tuner from ID or PH?
What was the biggest thing you noticed and was it worth the money? I don't want to go over the A40 or Eric's which is about 30. Thanks

I should be there but haven't been on a dyno or to the track since the turbo and RR. Currently in running innovative tunes

Which tune do you run as your everyday tune? I know he locks the converter from 2nd up on the 2 highest tunes. Won't the eventually wear out your trans?

I run the hot street tune everyday. I have a billet triple disc converter, billet input shaft and gogo shift solenoid. I did blow up my first trans but no problems with this trans.

I think I will stick with the powermax stage 2, 175cc, fass sump system, and see where that gets me. That way I can pull my bass boat no problems and still be fast. I am going to drive this truck another 2 years then get into a new one. But I will never get rid of this truck. May have to open another company to support my habit.

190/100 and a 68mm vgt will get you over 600. I got a S362fmw running stock injectors, but will be hitting 190/75 here after I build my shorty to give to my brother. A S362FMW and 190/75 will get you around 600 and should run clean

My brothers 04 should be right in there. 190/75 68mm vgt charger and kem custom race tune. Only down fall with the big tune is the smoke. It does clean it up but off the line it is pretty bad. It hasnt been on the rollers but going off my dodge his feels way stoughter. We are about to pull the leveling kit and 35's for a lower stance with 420's and run the local friday night drags.

As soon as I get my injectors back in I should have some updated time slips unfortunately my local track is only an 1/8th mile so not sure how to convert to 1/4 times.

673rwhp for mine yesterday. That's with 37" tires. Warren 285/150 conventionals, DieselSite High Output hpop, and Engineered Diesel 72mm non-vgt. I'm really impressed with the hpop; 4.8V across the board.

How streetable is this. I want more out of my excursion and more power for towing. I just need it reliable a bit more power towing a 29ft toyhauler. (12k lb loaded) with my Excursion.

I would go smaller on the injector for towing. They dump a LOT of fuel and it can get pretty warm.

How streetable is this. I want more out of my excursion and more power for towing. I just need it reliable a bit more power towing a 29ft toyhauler. (12k lb loaded) with my Excursion.

in my opinion run stock yep go to dealer buy 8 motorcraft injectors keep your tune very mild be done. no not the fastest but pulling 29 foot toy hauler and hot rod dont go together. I have 35 foot myself no way would i ever consider anything other than stock ford injector. From my experience new motorcrafts are 10x more reliable than injectors from independant builders. the other problem is keeping heads on the motor turn it up to ricky bobby fast pulling heavy load you will very quickly find out why they call them 6 leakers $.02

190/75 s366 colt stage 2 gearhead tuning got me just over 500 everyone said it would make 600 real world did just over 500. not sure what i could change to pick up 100 hp 250 ftlbs ? held good icp fp ect ran great just not 600. other thing to remember dyno # is just a tool not gospel. some are way generous other not so much. My turbo hemi had >200hp swing between 2 dynos track didn't lie e.t.& mph didnt change I really think perfect world 190's might get you 550 but 225 more realistic. Same dyno power max & 175 put down 440rwhp. Not to mud sling i'll just say it was a very nice built tuned truck by respectable shop.

Old thread, but I thought I would share my setup...

Swamps 170/50's, DieselSite High Volume HPOP, Driven Diesel Regulated Return, PowerMax with WW2 wheel, No Limit Fab hot and cold pipes, AFE air filter, AirDog 100, IDP tuning on both the ECM and FICM:

Mass Diesel new loaded dyno: 700hp fuel, 850hp nitrous.

Don't ask how or why...my jaw dropped too when I saw the results too! This is as smooth as silk on the road too! Mass Diesel and Innovative magic at work!

I'll post the dyno results shortly.

photo.php

Back