62/14 and ht3b twins???

shell 96

Aeronautical Welder
I have a new ht3b and want to put it under my 62/71/14 what Hp range am i lookin at?, does anybody have pics? or know somebody who has run or is running this setup? TIA

Casey

I'm not sure what hp you're at now, but I would think you should be between 500 and 600. Might need delivery valves and pump work to get to 600-but i'm kinda guessing.

Jordan

I would think you could go alittle bigger than a 3b and still maintain driveability...

i talked to brett about running a 3b and he said it would work. it should work good for you app.

good i effin know its gonna be a sweet combo pm me bout the 3b

I currently run a 3B/26 under a PDR 40 and see no issues with it, a 62 would be that much better.

Jim

well, here is a new question i know that ats and bd use 3'' intake charge piping, they are smaller turbos in comparison to my 3b, but i can put together a 3'' charge pipe for $42 but a 3.5 or 4 will cost at least $130+ will a 3'' charge pipe work as well as a 3.5? thoughts? TIA

Casey

well, here is a new question i know that ats and bd use 3'' intake charge piping, they are smaller turbos in comparison to my 3b, but i can put together a 3'' charge pipe for $42 but a 3.5 or 4 will cost at least $130+ will a 3'' charge pipe work as well as a 3.5? thoughts? TIA

Casey

BUMP

Are you talking about for the cold pipe like this? Mines was 3.5"

Last edited:
yes, but was thinking of useing 3'' depending on what size ID/OD putlet a ht3b has?

Do you already have the material or are you wanting to expirement? I think it would work fine but I'm not the expert. I'm sure someone with more knowledge will weigh in here at some point.

i have the material already. the id of the outlet on a 3b is either 3''or 3.25''
it just dosent make sense to me to expand to 3.5 or 4'',(pressure has to fill this volume) then funnel it down a 2.5'' inducer hole on my 62.

Back